Fire Damage Restoration & Fire Damage Clean Up in Texas
When the fire is out, timing is critical. Water and fire restoration repairs must begin quickly to maximize effectiveness. At Blackhill Restoration, we answer the call 24/7 and immediately move into action.
Recognizing the trauma and emotional upset that you, your family, or your business suffers, we work quickly and considerately to mitigate damage on salvageable property, such as household items, fixtures, metals, and other personal belongings and contents. Within hours after a fire, metal fixtures, including door handles and faucets, can suffer permanent damage if not properly treated immediately. Our state-of-the-art science techniques and cleaning processes often prevent replacement costs, thereby reducing overall costs.
Fire and smoke damage restoration requires knowledge, compassion, and skill; our professionals have the training and expertise to do the job right. Blackhill Restoration’s team of licensed technicians are fully trained and certified in fire and smoke damage restoration. With knowledge and compassion, they respond, understanding that emergency fire and water restoration requires a combination of thorough skills, training and sensitivity to the customer during a time of crisis.
- Emergency Board-up
- Temporary Protection
- Smoke and Soot Restoration
- Content Cleaning and Restoration
- Complete Cleaning and Sanitation
- Smoke and Soot Restoration
- Professional Deodorization and Smoke Odor Removal
- Carpet and Pad Removal (when necessary)
How do you clean smoke and soot damage? At Blackhill Restoration, we found that the best way to clean smoke and soot damage is through a professional smoke and odor removal treatment, complete cleaning and sanitation, professional deodorization, and air vent and duct cleaning. Learn more about how we get rid of smoke and soot by visiting our Smoke Damage page.
Emergency Board Up Services
We provide 24-hour emergency board up services and board up damage protection to secure your business or home from vandals or other dangers that can lurk around your property. We also provide board up services before severe weather, hurricanes, and storms to help prevent damages or lessen the damages these storms can cause. Call us today to board up windows, doors, and other access points on your home or commercial property.
Contents Cleaning and Restoration Services
After experiencing water and fire damage or flood damage in your business or home, many of your business or personal belongings will need to be clean and restored. Acting immediately can make all the difference in saving valuable items and heirlooms or losing irreplaceable items.
At Blackhill Restoration, our Contents Cleaning Services are among the best in Texas. We’ve invested in our technicians and crew with the proper education and certifications to handle any size water and fire damage situation.
Our contents cleaning process includes:
- Create an inventory and organizing salvageable items
- Carefully box up and pack out items
- Transport contents back to Blackhill’s Contents Cleaning Facility
- Clean and sanitize contents and belongings with the latest technology in electronics cleaning and ultrasonic sound waves
- Deodorize any smoke or unpleasant odors in our controlled deodorization area
- Carefully box up cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized items
- Organize and store contents and belongings in our climate-controlled vaults
- Return to your home or business when all restoration has been completed
When your business or home is affected by a burst pipe, flood, or water-related issue causing water damage to your files, records, sensitive materials, and other irreplaceable documents – replacing those paper-based items could be next to impossible. But not with Blackhill Restoration.
Paper and Documents that can be saved through our Document Drying System:
- Tax Documents
With over 70+ combined years of experience,
from Austin to Houston to Waco – and everywhere in between, we have been serving your home, your business, government facilities, hospitals, strip centers, schools, and industrial complexes with the highest standards of care. When your business or operations depend on the best, call Blackhill Restoration.
Our Document Drying and Recovery System includes:
- Ultrasonic separation
- Vacuum freeze-drying
- Microbial disinfecting
- Organize and store in climate-controlled vaults
- Return to your business or home when all restoration has been completed